- The “Owner” is Flower Walls Tasmania
- The “Hirer” refers to the person, firm or corporation hiring equipment from the Owner
- The “Equipment” means Flower Walls and all the equipment and accessories supplied to the Hirer
- “Terms” means these Terms and Conditions of Hire
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- The hiring of the equipment will commence from the commencement date specified on your invoice and continue for the term specified. The hirer is entitled to use the equipment for the hire period. Any extension of the period must be agreed to by Flower Walls Tasmania.
- The hirer shall not remove the Hire equipment or any part thereof from the situation and position of its installation without consent from Flower Walls Tasmania.
- The hirer acknowledges that he/she has received adequate instruction on the correct use of the equipment, which includes demonstration or verbal instructions.
- The hirer agrees not to use the equipment at locations or purposes different to the equipment’s general designated purpose and specified suitability (such as indoor versus outdoor use).
- The hirer acknowledges responsibility for the equipment and is liable for any damage.
- The hirer agrees to pay Flower Walls Tasmania for the hire fee and the damage waiver fee specified for the equipment for the hire period including any applicable GST, penalties, levies or freight and/or other charges relevant to this agreement.
- The required fees must be paid to Flower Walls Tasmania prior to the commencement date of the hire period or the booking may be cancelled.
- Payment for hire of goods must be made when booking is secured on the Flower Walls Tasmania website at flowerwallstasmania.com. Payment must be made by credit card, bank transfer or cash.
- Flower Walls TAsmania requires personal and/or security details at the time of order placement. An order will not be confirmed until receipt is received by the Hirer from the Flower Walls Tasmania website.
- Flower Walls Tasmania requires a bond in addition to the hire fee. This bond will be collected during the ordering process. The bond will be returned within seven (7) business days post event date unless damage or loss occurs.
- All prices on the Flower Walls Tasmania website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All custom built or special purchase equipment requires full payment at point of booking in order to commence manufacture process.
The Hirer may cancel an order but may forfeit any hire fees paid as follows:
- If booking is cancelled 10 working days or more before the event date, Flower Walls Tasmania will make a full refund of any hire fees paid minus a $50 administrative fee;
- Bookings cancelled 5 working days before the event date will forfeit between 50% and 100% of the total hire fee depending on the time of year. Credit may be offered to the hirer if the owner feels it’s appropriate which will be valid for 6 months from the original hire date.
- Bookings cancelled or item quantities reduced within 3 working days of the event date will forfeit 100% of the total hire fee.
- All goods will be supplied in a good clean state and set up for the Hirer to use at the event.
- The Hirer must allow any of Flower Walls Tasmania representatives access to the goods at all reasonable times.
- The Hirer must provide safe and proper access to and at the event site.
- The Hirer is liable for all injury, loss or damage suffered by Flower Walls Tasmania, its employees or agents while at the event site.
- Prices quoted are for delivery on street level. Extra charges may be applicable for delivery to and removal from higher or lower levels or for difficult terrain.
The Hirer is responsible for the equipment from the time of delivery until collection by the Owner and shall pay for all equipment damage or loss however caused during that period. Damage waiver is payable by the Hirer to cover all costs associated with normal wear and tear to the equipment hired, the waiver does not apply to any other damage including:
- damage resulting from overloading, exceeding rated capacity, misuse, abuse or improper servicing of equipment;
- damage due to the mysterious disappearance of the equipment;
- damage caused by the use or operation of equipment in contravention of any of the conditions of the agreement;
- damage to, or loss of, the equipment from any unknown cause.
The Hirer shall protect the equipment from the elements during the time of delivery, use, storage or waiting period before pick-up.
The Hirer shall maintain at its expense liability, property and casualty insurance coverage in amount necessary to fully protect the Owner and its equipment against all claims, loss or damage of whatever nature or type.
- The Owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to any person, property, animal or things whatsoever arising from the use of the equipment hereby hired and the Hirer indemnifies the Owner in respect to any claims for such loss or damage.
- Where the Hirer is more than one person liability shall be joint.
- By making a booking through flowerwallstasmania.com by form of payment or remittance of funds, the hirer acknowledges and agrees to the above Owners Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of the equipment being damaged, the hirer may have the opportunity to purchase the damaged equipment.
----- END -----
Below is a map of the 50km radius of Launceston which is included in the hire fee. If your event is outside this area it is a $50 delivery fee applies. Please choose this during the checkout process.